4 Reasons to Sell Your Home this Fall 2019
With Nola Northshore Real Estate
- Buyer demand is strong
- There is less competition
- Interest rates are still low
When Buying on the Northshore or in New Orleans, Fall 2019 may be the time for your next move! Capitalize on the Seller’s market, low-interest rates, and low competition. Call us today to find out more 985-807-1117.
- Buyer demand is still strong... What does that mean? In real estate terms, this means buyers are still searching the market for homes. In addition, it’s still a Seller’s market meaning there are fewer houses on the market than there are Buyer’s searching. When inventory is low, sales price increases.
- There is less competition. Being in a Seller’s market, and having fewer homes on the market allows the seller to ask for more money for their home.
- Interest rates are still low. Even though home prices are up, interest rates have been cut and still are at record lows.
- It’s time to move! When moving during Fall 2019, you have the ability to sell high, buy with low-interest rates, and move into the home you have been dreaming of.
Call Nola Northshore Real Estate to sell your home in Mandeville, Madisonville, Covington, New Orleans, Slidell or Abita Springs, LA. Nola Northshore is the GNO’s newest Boutique Real Estate Agency with a focus on Customer Service.