Are you considering moving to Covington, LA? We’re here to help you learn about the neighborhoods. With its charming downtown area, beautiful parks, and friendly community, Covington has a lot to offer. Here are our top 10 neighborhoods in Covington to live in 2023:
- Estates at Watercross -The Estates at Watercross is a gated community with access to shopping like Target, Sams Club, and local cuisine. The community features luxury custom-built homes, a community boat launch, parks, and green space.
- Abita Lakes – Abita Lakes is a beautiful subdivision located off Harrison Rd. near the central shopping area of HWY 190 in Covington, LA. The new construction community features custom homes, located on a 330-acre subdivision where green spaces and lakes exceed 53% of the total acreage for a scenic neighborhood.
- Tchefuncta Club Estates – This gated community established in 1956 is situated along the Tchefuncta River and offers a variety of new and old luxury homes and access to local shopping and cuisine. Homes in this neighborhood are large and luxurious, with the new phase 3 expanding with new construction opportunities.
- The Village – The Village is a charming subdivision located nearby downtown Covington, LA that offers custom homes, modern amenities, and a community feel with white picket fences surrounding all of the community homes.
- Terrabella Village – Terra Bella is a unique neighborhood that was designed to resemble a traditional New Orleans neighborhood. With mixed housing and commercial real estate, you can find local shops, restaurants, townhomes, condos, cottages, and luxury homes across the community-inspired neighborhood.
- Covington Country Club – This neighborhood is situated on the Covington Country Club golf course with easy access to HWY 190 and the causeway bridge. It offers spacious homes with beautiful views and oversized lots. Residents have access to the club’s amenities, including the golf course, swimming pool, and clubhouse.
- Penn Mill Lakes – Penn Mill Lakes is a newer neighborhood on the north side of Covington that offers updated homes with affordable pricing for 3-5 bedroom properties. The neighborhood features a community pool, playground, and beautiful ponds throughout.
- Tallow Creek – Tallow Creek is a neighborhood with affordable homes and large yards near Hwy 21 amenities. The neighborhood features 80 acres, including five ponds, the creek, and beautiful green spaces.
- Spring Lakes– Spring Lakes is a new construction DSLD community that features serene affordable homes, beautiful lakes, and community amenities such as a pool, clubhouse, and playground.
- Crestwood Estates – Crestwood Estates is nestled to nearby HWY 190 coupled with shopping and local cuisine. The community has winding roads, community playgrounds, large lots, and established homes. It’s a must-see!
No matter which neighborhood you choose in Covington, you’ll find a welcoming community and plenty of amenities to enjoy. Click here to see all homes in Covington, Louisiana, or give us a call at 985-807-1117 to set your appointments today!