Skip To Content

Sylvest Road

Franklinton, LA 70438
  • $64,224
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 156 Days
  • MLS #: 2414472
UPDATED: 22 min ago
$64,224
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 40.1
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
Neighborhood:
Type:
Vacant Land / Lots
County:

School Ratings & Info

Description

This property is land locked and has no legal access. 40 acres located just West of Franklinton. This parcel has a good stand of plantation pine timber about 55 years old on appx 35% of the property. The other 65% are hardwood bottoms. No right of way access and nice topography.

Monthly Payment Calculator



Broker and Associates are licensed in the State of Louisiana, USA.
Nola Northshore Real Estate || 985-807-1117 || Mandeville, LA.

Terms & Conditions
© 2024 Gulf South Real Estate Information Network. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Nola Northshore Real Estate. Data last updated: 2024-02-27T09:34:48.17.
www.nolanorthshorerealestate.com/homes/143668313
Print Image

Sylvest Road Franklinton, LA 70438

  • Price: $64,224
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 156 Days
  • Updated: 22 min ago
  • MLS #: 2414472
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
40.1
Acres
Neighborhood:
Not A Subdivision
County:
Washington
Property Description
This property is land locked and has no legal access. 40 acres located just West of Franklinton. This parcel has a good stand of plantation pine timber about 55 years old on appx 35% of the property. The other 65% are hardwood bottoms. No right of way access and nice topography.
Exterior Features

Lot Features AcreageOutside City Limits Lot Size Dimensions 1640 X 1640

Property Features

Association YN No Sewer Septic Tank Special Listing Conditions None Watersource Public

Gulf South Real Estate Information Network Listing courtesy of Gulf South Real Estate Information Network.
Listing provided courtesy of David Holloway of Smith & Core, Inc.: (985) 796-0300.



Broker and Associates are licensed in the State of Louisiana, USA.
Nola Northshore Real Estate || 985-807-1117 || Mandeville, LA.

Terms & Conditions
© 2024 Gulf South Real Estate Information Network. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Nola Northshore Real Estate. Data last updated: 2024-02-27T09:34:48.17.
 
Logo
Nola Northshore Real Estate
68922 Calco Dr
Mandeville LA, 70471